Dyer & Butler, a multi-disciplined engineering services specialist focused on essential transport infrastructure including airports, railways and highways, and a part of M Group Services, has been working with Network Rail and rail franchise operators for station improvements to assist with ‘Access for All’, a major programme improving accessibility at train stations nationwide by installing lifts and ramps.
Through various framework agreements and tendered awards, Dyer & Butler’s Rail Division has been working with Network Rail and rail franchise operators for station improvements to assist with a number of projects.
• Pembroke and Pembroke Dock station platform improvements and accessibility works for Network Rail, Arriva Trains Wales and Great Western Railway
• Improved access at Fareham for South West Trains
• Chelmsford station pedestrian and wheelchair access improvements for Greater Anglia
• Platform extensions and improvements at ten overground stations for London Underground
• Totnes station footbridge replacement and passenger lift installation for Network Rail
• Platform widening and lighting at St Erth station, Cornwall, for Great Western Railway
• Platform rebuild at Battlesbridge station, Essex, to address subsidence and improve platform usability for Greater Anglia
Dyer & Butler Director of Rail Chris Darlow commented: “Implementing the needs of asset owners and operators in the transport sector, to make their facilities easy to use by people of mixed abilities, presents an ongoing challenge for rail operators. The Access for All Programme provides an obstacle free, accessible route to and between platforms and the breadth of our rail capability leaves Dyer & Butler ideally positioned to assist clients with design, construction and M&E services across the United Kingdom.”
DYER & BUTLER ENGAGES WITH LOCAL SCHOOLS TO PROMOTE HEALTH AND SAFETY
DYER & BUTLER ENGAGES WITH LOCAL SCHOOLS TO PROMOTE HEALTH AND SAFETY Dyer & Butler, a multi-disciplined engineering services specialist focused...
"The investment in training and drilling enabled Dyer & Butler to hit the ground running. It has been a tremendous effort for them and our achievements are their achievements."Derek Provan,