Dyer & Butler is committed to providing equality of opportunity. We will work to ensure that no member of staff or applicant or customer / supplier will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other practice will be on the basis of objectively applied selection.
The Company aims to:
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- That employees work efficiently and effectively to deliver high quality service based on equality of opportunity.
- Ensure employees are able to contribute a diverse range of skills and experience to the organisation and realise their full potential improving motivation and performance.
- Attract quality applicants and retain quality members of staff to meet the diverse requirements of the services provided.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- Have a culture where prejudice and discrimination are not tolerated and there is no harassment or bullying.
Dyer and Butler aim to value and reflect the full diversity of the community it serves.