It’s no secret that work undertaken in the mechanical and electrical sector requires extensive knowledge and a commitment to ensure that every job carried out meets the exact needs and requirements of the client. This is why we devote our time to sourcing only the best, highly trained workforce to carry out work on a project which needs to be completed specifically to programme and to budget.
Dyer & Butler Electrical predominantly operates within airports, and focuses on delivering the best value-led and cost-effective solutions for aeronautical-based projects. As with other areas of our business, ensuring that safety and efficiency is at the forefront of all we do.
When it comes to maintaining and repairing the mechanics and electrics within an aeronautical environment, time is precious. For example, when a Life Safety critical asset such as runway ground lighting is not operating as intended, you need a fully-trained team that hold a deep understanding of the project in hand and who are able to maintain and finish a job to budget and as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit www.dyerandbutlerelectrical.co.uk.
Our services include, but are not restricted to:
- Full Design and Build Project Management Service
- Full understanding of GAL P2W Permit System
- Asset management and Document control
- Mechanical and Electrical Services
- AGL Runway and Taxiway Lighting
- Aircraft Parking Aids
- Fixed Electrical Ground Power (Rotary and Static)
- Environmental and Energy Studies
- Commercial and Retail refurbishments
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Asset Re-life and Replacement
- Fault finding and Emergency Response
Why Dyer & Butler
Dyer & Butler Electrical is renowned for extensive experience of safety critical works. Our reputation is built on our communication and our ability to deliver consistently with our team of dedicated, directly employed and fully trained staff, which has enabled us to form solid relationships with our clients.
Within the aeronautical environment we also understand and respect the widespread, low tolerance of threat to security in airports; therefore, we ensure that communication is our top priority. All of our employees are trained to work in operational areas airside as well as terminals and passenger areas. We appreciate the vital importance of communicating and working professionally with other parties and airport security to reduce the level of disruption. Whilst our operatives are on site, we ensure that the day to day operation of the airport continues as normal with no disturbances, where possible.
Benefits of working with Dyer & Butler:
- Full qualified, directly employed electrical and mechanical workforce
- A pool of successful Project Managers, P6 Planners and asset Managers all supported by a dedicated commercial team
- Airside Security pass holders
- Airside manoeuvring drivers
- AGL Authorised Persons
- Complex Trained Operatives (Explosive Zones)
- Gatwick and Heathrow competent Electricians all with Electrical Safety Rules Mod2
- UKPN trained and certified operatives to CP1 and CP2
- Confined Space Authorised Person and trained operatives
- Hot Works Nominated Representative
- Life Safety Systems Nominated Representative
- An enviable supply chain approved within the airport environment
- Over 500,000 man-hours per year on airports
- 100% CSCS compliant
- Trained RT operators
- Airside electrical substation construction